Our Seismic Sway Brace is designed to simplify installations when bracing sprinkler pipe for seismic or other catastrophic events. This innovative brace installs in a fraction of the time of a standard sway brace. It features slotted holes to allow for easy installation without requiring hardware removal, meaning no time is lost going up and down the ladder looking for dropped nuts and bolts.
The special serrated flange-head bolts eliminate the need to use a wrench on both the bolt and nut. Just hold the bolt in place with your finger and tighten the nut from the front side.
- Innovative design simplifies installation to save time and money
- Unique slotted holes provide for easy slip-on installation – no more loose hardware
- Snap-off bolt head helps enable easy installation and inspection of sway braces
- Entire range works with 1” through 2” brace pipes and 1/4” angle iron helping to reduce inventory
- Slotted design grabs service pipe for robust gripping strength
- Hot-dipped galvanized finish is also available as special order
- Meets NFPA®-13 requirements for sway bracing
- UL® Listed for SCH 7, SCH 10 and SCH 40 service pipes
- UL Listed load up to 1,265 lbs (5,627 N) in longitudinal direction and 3,000 lbs (13,345 N) in lateral direction
- FM® Approved for SCH 7, SCH 10, SCH 40, GB/T 3091, GB/T 3092 and GB/T 8163 service pipes.
installation is easy...
Separate clamp and place around the pipe.
Slide slotted component over bolt and tighten. Secure brace pipe by sliding clamp into pipe and snapping off bolt head.
Tighten nuts on the Easy Universal Sway Brace until securely locked in place.
|Datasheets, Brochures and Catalog Sections|
|CADDY Fire Sprinkler Hanging & Bracing Products|
|Easy Universal Sway Brace, Datasheet|